|SYSTEM CLEANERS, ADAPTER, HOSES & TOOLS
10. Avoid breathing fuel system cleaner vapors for a prolonged
period of time.
11. Remove loose fitting clothing, jewelry, watches and rings before cleaning or
servicing the fuel system.
12. The fuel system cleaning adapters, hoses and tools should only be used for the
functions for which they were designed.
13. Always place fender covers and other protection over painted and other areas of
the vehicle which may be damaged by the fuel system cleaner.
14. Service any of the vehicles fuel system hoses seals, service valves and other
components which may result in fuel cleaner leaks.
15. Always relieve fuel system pressure before loosening a fuel line connection or
connecting an adapter to a fuel system service valve.
16. Always place a shop towel over a fuel line or service valve before loosening.
17. Always inspect fuel system cleaner adapters, connectors, hoses and tools for
wear and damage.
18. Immediately replace any worn or damaged fuel system cleaner adapters,
connectors, hoses and tools.
19. When the fuel system cleaner is not being applied, always place the shut off
valve in the off position.
20. Thoroughly clean fuel system cleaner adapter, hoses and tools after each use.
21. Always set the parking brake and ensure the transmission is in neutral or park
when performing the fuel system cleaning procedure.
22. When performing the fuel system cleaning procedure, always keep the cleaner
and hoses way from engine ignition sources, heat sources and moving parts.
23. If the vehicle is required to be lifted, use a suitable hoist. Also, support vehicle
with jack stands to avoid personal injury.